Our team consists of various experienced departments that contribute to the smooth and efficient operation of our hotel. In all departments we offer positions for professionals, apprenticeships, traineeships and internships.
Reception & Administration
Our front office team accompanies guests from their arrival, check-in and throughout their stay until their departure. Thus, our front office is responsible for everything that has to do with the well-being of the guest. As a family business, we also offer the opportunity to participate and develop in administration, accounting, reservations, sales & marketing.
- Work where others go on holiday. Attractive working location directly under the legendary Eiger North Face in Grindelwald.
- We can provide staff rooms if required
- Workplace in a central location in Grindelwald
- Parking space
- Motivated and qualified team with experience
- Well-established workplace with good opportunities for learning and further training
- Regulated working hours & holiday planning
- Seasonal or annual positions
- 13th month salary
- Full board for employees, also on days off
- Additional training opportunities
- Staff activities and staff parties
- Staff surveys and feedback sessions
- Employee discounts and Family & Friends rates
- Cleaning of uniforms in individual departments
Do you feel most comfortable working in a team and enjoy joint successes? Do you enjoy giving your attention to guests from all over the world and pampering them?
If you can answer these questions with "yes" and you are passionate about looking after people during their most beautiful time of the year, then apply for your career and become part of the Hotel Kreuz & Post team. To do so, send your complete application documents to the managing director:
Benjamin Konzett, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Kreuz & Post AG
Tel. 033 854 70 70
We look forward to seeing you!